Sunday, March 1, 2015

One Man's Blessing....

Is another man's curse.

I know this weather is a curse to some, and I promise I did not pray for it, but it sure does feel like a blessing today.

"Forced" to stay home with the ones I love, reading, Cameron reading the Bible to us, Kate crafting a bit, watching a movie, a long phone conversation with a dear friend, a pot of chili on the stove, it's all been a blessing to me.

Even when I worked a full time job, before Callie was born, I was spoiled with a fearless husband, and also a brave friend, to ride to work with if the roads were really bad.  I try to remember to pray for those who have no choice but to be out on the roads or even worse, those who do not have warm homes to return to.  I can not even imagine what that would be like.

There was much rejoicing on our little acre today though.  It wasn't the kind of snow you could really build anything with, but it was the next best scenario, maybe even better.  Lots of snow, no wind and temps warm enough to not freeze to death.  And fluffy enough to easily move out of the driveway!

















 






3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures Sharron! Looks like you all had a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did Alice! I bet your kiddos were having a ball too!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete